Dancing Amongst Snowflakes

I’m close to the point where I could veer south, but so far the forecast for Denver-Grand Junction tomorrow is holding with clear skys expected. For the following day Salt Lake and points in Utah are about the same as what I’m driving through today, but then I’d have the option of staying somewhat south if it sounds like it would be worse.

So for the moment I’m keeping westward and will reassess the situation on the morning. The worst case would be a few extra miles driven by traveling two sides of a triangle. Though it looks like I just may slip in between the snow that’s falling tonight and more precipitation that’s supposed to come into those areas a day or two after I pass through.

Someone must know that I’m coming because they’re turning the weather machine off for me.


~ by ghendar on December 30, 2009.